Here is an update on all of the Education bills before the MS legislature this year. Which ones are still alive and which ones are dead?
I have provided a link for you to all of the updates, thanks to MPE. One bill that failed was the reduction in school days per calendar year. Many of you had thoughts on this legislation. Whether you were for it or against it, the bill is dead. Listed here are just a few of the legislative measures that you will find by clicking on the link below.
1. New qualifications for superintendents
2. Limit state testing to 3 days/year
3. Revise eligibility for Dyslexia Scholarship program
4. Exempt A and B rated districts from certain duties
5. Revision of compulsory school aged child
6. Teacher Licensure
7. State Health Plan
8. School accreditation
Click on the link to see all of the education bills that are still alive and the ones that didn’t survive.