The link at the bottom of this post will take you to the following documents:
– June 5, 2015 Allyson Killough Declaration, explaining Toungett’s termination as Head Coach
– My commentary on the declaration and what it proves.
– An email from Allyson Killough to Van Alexander, proving it was predetermined that she was going to terminate Scott as Head Coach and Athletic Director. The date of this email predated the conversation with Scott, letting him know that she had some issues with him. This also shows more proof as to why Murphy thought Killough deserved an Oscar for her performance in their meeting with Scott. The meeting was not about giving him an opportunity to address her concerns and make improvements. It was a formality for what had already been predetermined.
– Toungett’s write ups, improvement plan and subsequent termination as Head Coach.
– The duties expected of the new OB coach and the questions used in the interview process.
There will be more to come, so STAY TUNED!
Photo by the Commercial Appeal in Memphis, TN